Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

Coincidence with Fluency problems and Workforce schedule compliance? I think not - workingMT

Posted: Apr 17th, 2018 - 4:17 pm

Does anyone else think its not a coincidence that Fluency problems started the minute they turned on the schedule compliance application integration with Workforce?  I don't care personally.  They can keep paying me to sit and knit when the system is down, and then spend extra money to catch up on all the work that falls behind.  However, I also think it is not a coincidence that they are letting part-time people just, "work extra if they feel like it" the same day without the manager's needed approval.  What the heck??? What good is this so-called schedule compliance if they are letting part-timers work extra anytime they want and without having to ask up to I forget how many hours they said.  No wonder we are still running out of work, the part-timers can still take work from the full-timers; AND, then they turn off the schedule compliance and let them run the work out again before they turn it back on.  Gotta Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)