Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

time to go - out of here

Posted: Apr 17th, 2018 - 2:53 pm In Reply to: Scribe Healthcare Technologies - STAY AWAY - takingmylifeback

I totally agree - not to mention pay being late which causes late fees for bills not being paid on time or overdraft if it's on autopay. Email HR and they don't respond for HOURS. Obviously they know pay is late and don't even have the courtesy to tell us. And then when they do they pass the buck and blame it on the bank- which is not true. and then when there is no work they tell us to "flex" our schedules. but when there is work we constantly are bombarded with the messages to keep up with their turnaround time and meet commitments, etc., etc. we choose to be ICs because we have lives and commitments. and i will not sit in front of a computer waiting for 1 or 2 jobs to trickle in and not be paid for all the time i sit there hoping something shows up nor should anyone be expected to do so. plus seriously, if you are an MTSO, get a medical spellchecked for your program that works. this one ...no words to say how lacking it is. now we will transition to this VR (which their platform is horrid) and cut our pay to less than half with no transition period and no training or instruction and time to learn it before being thrown to the sharks! time to get out. Life is too short to be abused and undervalued this way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)