Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am guessing no. They did give the CA MTs severance - but nobody else I believe

Posted: Apr 16th, 2018 - 9:08 pm In Reply to: Severance with layoff? - .

The CA MTs were laid off en masse because Nuance did not want to deal with their annoying requirements for having paid breaks, PTO, sick leave, high minimum wage, etc., so I think they were a group that did get severance.

To my knowledge, none of the other layoffs did. I highly doubt they will do that for anyone again. After all, they have proven every last cent possible is being squeezed out of us.

My main worry is that if they are laying people off will that mean the rest of us will get "more" work? And by more I mean like any?

I really do NOT want work, I just want to do the OOW protocol and claim UE. I wish they would just cut the cord and get rid of all of us and use the contractors they have in place to do ALL the work.

I am ready to move on, the duplicity with the OMs giving us the runaround was too much for me.

Cruelty and nastiness I can take, such as FIESA, but this? Using the OMs for subterfuge, keeping us hanging on until our paychecks are so low our UE will be miniscule? The absolute worst. Break it off, Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)