Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

laptop - Cathy

Posted: Apr 14th, 2018 - 10:52 am In Reply to: laptop - ann

I too have external monitor, mouse and keyboard and foot control hooked up to my laptop. Since I've started working at home, I have found over this period of time of past 3 months that I just prefer a my ergonomic keyboard. and the monitor is a 25 inch which i really love. anyway, I agree with Ann, you need memory. The company I signed with to do legal transcription had me send them a screen shot of what hardware and memory and all that is on my computer.
Ann, my bonus is - I have a mobile hotspot with my carrier so as long as I have a signal I can work. I have AT&T and I have yet to find a spot when I dont have a good signal. But another bonus - with this company I can also choose to download my files and then I can literally work from anywhere without needing the internet.
be groovy and good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Laptop? - Me (Views: 643, 2018-04-07, 2:24 pm)
    • Laptop - Long Time MT (Views: 455, 2018-04-07, 7:13 pm)
      • laptop - ann (Views: 525, 2018-04-07, 7:58 pm)
        • laptop - Cathy