Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Any Companies Hiring? - Ziggy

Posted: Apr 8th, 2018 - 9:22 am

Hi everyone! Just had the worst Friday of my life! I've been working for mediscribes for almost exactly a year and then on Friday they send me an email out of nowhere saying they are terminating my contract. How kind of them to wait until after I worked most of easter weekend lol Two hours after I got that lovely email, my husband called to tell me he just got laid off (oy!). I've been combing this site and MTjobs and applied to several companies already. I have a test scheduled with QMedET on Monday but I'm trying to increase my odds by applying to more places. I have 8 years of experience in total with almost exclusively VR work in the last 2 years. Up until last Friday I was working between 25-30 hours a week. Any leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)