Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

This information is very interesting. - When this issue would come

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2018 - 6:59 am In Reply to: Modal Employees- STOP LOGGING OUT FOR NJA! - They have to pay you for entire shift

up in the past and it would be discussed here, I thought someone said that when you are production based, even if you are employee status the rules are different. I work for a different company, but basically same rules as MM. They had to change our policy a few years ago where they said if you are logged in for your shift and you run out of work, you are then "released for the day" unless you choose to come back and make the time up at a time approved by management. So that lets them off the hook labor-law wise I suppose, right? They are allowed to treat production-based people differently if I understood correctly. They could no longer require you to sit there during your shift waiting for work and not getting paid. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I understood this to be their loophole. I'd LOVE to be getting paid for sitting here doing nothing while I have no work. As it is, they pay for a 15-minute block of time where we are out of work but waiting to see if something shows up, then we have to clock out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)