Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Modal Employees- STOP LOGGING OUT FOR NJA! - They have to pay you for entire shift

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2018 - 6:18 am

Everyone needs to get on the same page and just stop logging out and simply tell Modal, "Look I arranged my time to be here and you can either pay me for my entire contracted time, or lay me off and I will file for unemployment based on firing for a policy that is illegal."
This whole system of making employees log out after they have arranged a schedule and are there for work AND making them try to make it up later which means more arranged time and just as much potential for NJA is BS and when you consider how much time the MT is spending in NJA, any pay is well below the min wage and quite possibly in the negative range. 
This outrageous practice has to stop!

If you are an "EMPLOYEE" and there is no work, Modal is still obligated to pay you for the entire shift. By bullying employees to log out, they are able to skirt the labor regulations.

Doing the math-NJA and the time spent stalking the site waiting for jobs and trying to rearrange weekly schedule to make up time ends up costing the employee money - a lot. So a minimum wage job now is very likely a less than minimum wage job and quite possibly a deficit. Letting Modal fire you and collecting unemployment would be a pay raise.

Everyone needs to get on the same page and just stop logging out and simply tell Modal:

"Look I arranged my time to be here and you can either pay me for my entire contracted time, or lay me off and I will file for unemployment based on firing for a policy that is illegal."

This whole system of making employees log out after they have arranged a schedule and are there for work AND making them try to make it up later which means more arranged time and just as much potential for NJA is BS and when you consider how much time the MT is spending in NJA, any pay is well below the min wage and quite possibly in the negative range. 

This outrageous practice has to stop!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)