Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Firing or laying off... - CG

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2018 - 5:41 am In Reply to: LAYING OFF PEOPLE? - precious mom

I’m on my final PM for just a lousy DOS when the doctor said “date of dictation.” I should have filled it in because the admit date matched according to the ever changing Best Practices. I have quickly gone through PM stages since January for mistakes that are not near as bad as some I’ve made in the past 12-1/2 years. I do believe they are getting rid of employees to replace with independent contractors. At least that’s how it seems. I’m surprised it took them this long to get rid of me as I live in a high minimum wage city. I’m riding it out while saving every incriminating email so I can collect unemployment while figuring out what I want to do next. I’m in my mid 50s so it isn’t going to be easy but I do need to find something less stressful. I can’t wait until it’s over!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)