Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Other Careers - 30+ MT

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2018 - 1:15 am In Reply to: I need to get out! - HELP

I see ads for Virtual Assistants quite often. That would be a telecommute job and they get to do some pretty fun stuff.

We could all go back for training for court reporting - though I'm not sure of the status of that field and whether or not they're phasing that out as well.

I was reading last night about a deal where you can put up a website, sell things through either Amazon or other wholesalers, and then drop ship it to the customer - No bother on your part with packaging shipments up and mailing them because the drop shipment company picks the items up from the wholesaler and takes care of all that.

You could start a blog and monetize it. I know people who are making pretty good money just off the advertising from something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)