Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

As far as Nuance "owning" me - current iScribes employee

Posted: Mar 21st, 2018 - 9:51 am In Reply to: Iscribes 10 an hour - alice

I worked for Nuance previously for 2 years when they bought out my company back then. This is like comparing apples with tomatoes. I know how Nuance operated. This does not have a Nuance-y feel. Don't knock it before you try it. I think this company deserves a fair shake regardless of who they are affiliated with. If you haven't noticed, the pickings are slim and even more so for employee status jobs without going outside of the home. Do I think the pay should be more? Absolutely! However, that's the world we live in. Nurses should be paid more too, unfortunately, that isn't the case. Making lemonade out of lemons because there are things you just can't change and complaining isn't hurting anyone but yourself. By the way, yes, you do have an opportunity to make more money. It's very different from being an MT, however, the skills being an MT has required go hand in hand with this job. I believe scribing will just be another opportunity to branch out for us MTs. My (very long) 2 cents (again).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)