Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 33)

They keep trying the same garbage again. - Do not learn

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 1:54 pm In Reply to: Tired of Mmodal games - sm

They just don't learn from history. They have done the 1 job at a time before. Frankly, I do not want to increase my chances of staying in my primary because my primary stinks big time and I have a hard time meeting minimum lph. When I get another facility from our group, my lph goes up, and I get to see how the other half lives - the lucky ones.

Then they went to 2 jobs at a time to increase our productivity because the downloads were so slow. That did help, although really long jobs often don't finish downloading before I finish job #1.

They have tried the schedule compliance before too, locking you out for any hours out of your schedule. Not good if you need to work a different time. We would then have to get our manager to unlock the system for any changes or make up time. Not good at all for those of us working outside of our manager's hours. Lucky them! They get to work 1st shift with no weekends, and get holidays off.

Like our politicians, they don't know anything about history and keep repeating foolish mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)