Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Tired of Mmodal games - sm

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 9:15 am

Ever since the Fluency started downloading one job at a time, my production has gone down because downloads are slow. Mmodal says this new system is meant to keep us on our primaries and prevent NJA. It hasn't, at least not for me. I changed my schedule to work their hours. They guaranteed I'd have "plenty of work on this schedule."  I don't. The only difference is that I have less time to make up NJA, which equals more stress for me.

I reported the slow downloads on Remedy. 15 minutes later, download speed was back to normal. India called and I told them the problem was fixed. I assumed they read my message and fixed the problem before calling me. I absolutely believe one job at a time is meant to slow us down. The next job I received after talking to India downloaded normally, but document checks was as slow as molasses. The report after that was a "no dictation" report. Nothing was typed on the main screen, and the ADT was blank. It took 114 seconds for document checks! (Yes, I timed it.)

Soon, schedule compliance will go into effect. I don't for a minute believe this will be a positive thing for us. In order to make up work during the day of NJA, we will have to "change our schedule" in WorkForce. 1. There are rarely open hours in WorkForce.  2. WorkForce requires supervisors to approve changes (mine does this once a day, in the early a.m.).  3. This policy does conflicts with the current NJA policy and I have no doubt it is meant to prevent us from making up time.

I'm so sick of this company and their lies and spinning the truth. I don't ask my HDSM questions anymore because I know she won't be straight with me. She's just an extension of corporate.

Is Mmodal having financial problems again? Why else would they sell our reports to other companies to complete?  Will Mmodal transcription even be a company a year from now? Are they trying to make us quit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)