Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree, yet still I feel within - the past few months

Posted: Mar 20th, 2018 - 4:42 am In Reply to: In reply to your post....SM - MTTT

This subcontracting thing has been way more exposed and way more blatant than before. They used to actually try to hide the fact they did this, also there was enough work usually for their employee staff, they just subbed for the overflow.

Now it's like they want us to know it and they are not trying to hide it anymore, so where that even more shamelessness comes from I have no idea, but it does seem to be relatively recent.

Before, when there were slow times we might have had our suspicions, and they usually did coincide with holidays, but now? Their reason is all the work is going to subcontractors and that's why you have no work. So I guess a job is not a job sometimes.

Still, when we got bought up by Nuance from smaller MTSOs, at least that was from a job to a way worse job, yet still a job. Encouraging us to go with the subcontractors is like saying go from this job to not a job, where you will make less and have IC status, but hey you still get to type your favorite accounts. It really stinks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)