Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My manager simply doesn't get it. - Nighttimer. sm

Posted: Mar 19th, 2018 - 10:59 am In Reply to: Vent - your ability to do difficult work in MT - lynlou

My shift ends in the early morning so the few dictators on are falling asleep while dictating, or at least sound like it, and it's a struggle getting through their work. Plus they are usually catching up on the day's charts, so multiple crap jobs per shift. My manager has been on my back about not meeting state's min wage. She can't fathom that difficult jobs slow us down which means lower LPH (N penalizes for blanks that QA fills in so, basically, we lose no matter what we do). She can't understand why I struggle while some on her team, she claims, are making $25/hr. I asked her to switch me to their shift or their accounts and was told no. Yeah, I'm bitter and working on an escape plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)