Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am right there with both of you - so defeated

Posted: Mar 19th, 2018 - 7:26 am In Reply to: who else regrets - staying in the field

I feel I can't do this "job" for one more day. I also am home alone now, kids all gone. I want to quit so bad, but the alternative is scary, and I feel paralyzed about what to do next. My daughter will show me other jobs out there I could try for, and I just feel I'm not good enough. I want to get out, but I feel stuck, like I can't. You hit the nail on the head with lack of confidence, my age, and my anxiety. Not to mention, if I worked in an office I would need a whole new wardrobe as I have no dress clothes at all! I sit here this very minute wanting to quit, but hoping beyond hope that a lay-off is coming so it takes the burden of decision off of me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)