Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Employers who care - MT here

Posted: Mar 18th, 2018 - 9:21 pm In Reply to: There are still employers out there who care! - With my recent experience of being bruised and

What is so sad about your post, is the treatment that is given to MTs for the past 5 or so years. We do no deserve this in any way, shape or form. I do not know how these MTSOs can be so mean to us? Well I can, because they want to run each and every one of us out of this field, so they can justify India and/or voice (Nuance especially and probably MM as well).

A company I work for just lost two big accounts and blamed it on poor quality. I don't believe that for one minute. They sent it to India and lied to us. I hate them for that and believe you me, I will not do more than I have to for them. They are an Indian owned company (Mediscribes)and use Fluency, so I am sure they are in bed with M*Modal.

I urge all MTs who cannot take this any longer, to get out. I did! I am hanging onto Mediscirbes only as supplemental income and if I cannot live up to their ridiculous standards, then so be it. I busted my butt for Skyscription, only to have it go in the dumper, so I am so done with their treatment of us. This job is so over!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)