Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Temporary password? - ea

Posted: Mar 18th, 2018 - 5:07 pm

Does anyone know the temporary password for the new access/Mozilla email system?  Can you give it to me as my manager KK left and I never got an email giving me the password.  I got the instructions how to download either access or Mozilla, which I did Mozilla, but I am at the last step to put in the temporary password and I have put in all the passwords I can remember I use for this company but the email KK sent said it is a temporary password and she would sent it to us in the future.  I think I maybe made 30 dollars for Friday and Saturday nights this weekend.  Friday night got hospitals/doctors I never heard of and all ESL, so very slow there.  Then Saturday night, the cursor was behind the doctor's dictation and kept seeing the dreaded blue circle and took at least 10 seconds each time I tried to download and upload reports!!  I am in the process of moving by 04/02 and moving is very expensive, my credit cards are practically maxed out and I cannot even make any money here, not my fault, this darn company's fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)