Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

There are still employers out there who care! - With my recent experience of being bruised and

Posted: Mar 18th, 2018 - 5:06 pm

bloodied emotionally by my MTSO and feeling like I'm being thrown under the bus it is refreshing to see employers who actually treat their employees respectfully and like they matter!  I follow a local dentist's page on Facebook.  They are always posting about things that go on in their office and some of the fun things they do.  Oh, how I LONG to be treated like that again!  I am sure it's not all fun and games all the time, but the way this dentist appears to interact so well with his employees, and it seems like he really cares about them, and that makes ALL the difference in the WORLD!  SO....I made a post to their page and explained that I had been in MT for 30 years but the jobs were disappearing.  I mentioned that I had been following them on Facebook and that their goals of service seemed to line right up with mine....providing a service to others in a fun atmosphere.  I asked if I sent them a resume if they would keep it on file in case they ever had an opening for a receptionist/front office person, and you know what?  They answered my post within a few minutes and said "Certainly" and gave me their email address.  They didn't say they had an opening (and they probably don't right now....who would want to leave such a good employer?).  Just so refreshing to be reminded that there ARE employers who DO care about their employes and recognize their VALUE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)