Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS - M account in NJ - sm

Posted: Mar 18th, 2018 - 3:27 pm

For about the last month or so most of the reports are hard to hear.  I've changed earphones, gotten a new Boostaroo, and have all my computer settings up as high as they'll go.  It's not me because every once in a while a report will come through and almost blow me outta my chair; I'm talking maybe 2 reports a day are loud.  Am I the only person with this problem?  If not, have you told anybody and what did they say?  I want to be sure it's not just me before I ask them about it.  I'm mad about this signing clinician crap, not being able to pend when we can't understand who they're dictating for, and I got 3 major errors from reports I couldn't understand what the SOB was saying because we can't pend, all the same jerk dictating!  One of the team leads did send an email to KR that one of them should be overturned but haven't heard a thing; imagine that.  Am I alone in this?  I'm beginning to feel like they're purposely setting us up to fail, like the prison system, and we can't win with anything related to QA.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)