Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

New Schedule Compliance - DJS

Posted: Mar 17th, 2018 - 6:20 pm

Just wondering...when you get NJA, do you stay logged into Fluency waiting for the next job to come on your screen?  I've been punching in and out of my time sheet, but staying logged into Fluency to get the next job.  I don't want to end up working allllll day.  Now with the new Scheduling Compliance Tool, it only goes 30 mins past your quit time, and if we take breaks (punching in and out each time of course), how does THAT work?  Does that mean we have to fill out a Remedy ticket each time?  Do we also have to enter 6 mins on our time sheet?  I'm so confused.  I guess I need to talk to my supervisor, but thought maybe I could get some answers here, or at least some commissurating.  I don't like having to block out 30 mins at a time, when I usually don't have to wait that long to get a job.  This is ridiculous really.  I have other things I'd rather do in the evenings, plus I'm tired from working all day and trying to get jobs.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)