Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some other info - Brown

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: Wesley Reviews ad - CHMT2

Hi - This thread is really old at this point, and I didn't actually see the initial ad, so pardon me if I'm talking out of turn, but I thought I could add some details and clarify a couple things since I have some experience with that company.

The $3 per page is for the review that's generated (output) and it's in addition to $12 per inch of records reviewed. What they review isn't exhaustive, so I found that getting through one inch every 1-2 hours was typical; with the page count on top of that, I tracked a (rather wide) swing from $20-$42 per hour, all told.

As for the company, I never had any problems. Seemed really friendly and open. They were timely with payments (and brought it to my attention when I *under*billed on one occasion, correcting the invoice in my favor and letting me know).

Just my two cents, for what it's worth!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)