Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Grieving is exactly the word - CaliMT

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 3:42 pm In Reply to: Grieving what MT once was. Been in it for 30 years, - and it has been a good friend,....

I was feeling low for a long time in the past couple of years and couldn't understand it as everything was good in my life -- except for my business. I finally understood that I was grieving for the loss of a business that not only paid my bills but also kept me interested and learning new things every day. To be perfectly honest, it has defined me for 25 years, and it's hard to deal with the loss of that. I'm still an MT, but I'm looking around to see if there is anything else I might be interested in doing for the next couple of years. My husband has retired, but I'm not quite ready yet and still want to work for a few years. I had hoped that MT would sustain me for a while longer, but it's been going downhill for years. I know you all understand what I'm going through. I wish us all luck in finding something else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)