Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

Question for other former E5ers - where is the work?

Posted: Mar 16th, 2018 - 6:57 am

After learning a new platform and having a few brutal MUP paychecks (my goodness they hate paying that, right?), I schooled up on EMDAT/INSCRIBE and was doing much better.

However, now I have a lot of accounts and very little work coming in. Anyone else have this problem?

If so, have you moved to yet another platform? I dread this, took me long enough to learn this one. Seems so ridiculous that they can't keep us supplied with work after all this.

I am still wondering if we are for the chopping block. I actually hope we are, in fact.  I have no desire to go with any subcontractor and become an IC paid lower just to stay on an account. If they want us out, they need to lay us off is my feeling.  

Just wish they would fish or cut bait is all.  If you don't have the work to sustain your workforce, lay them off or get them new work.  Don't just leave us hanging out there, struggling to get hours, lines, etc. It's demoralizing, which I guess as we all know by now seems to be their goal.

Any former E5 people I would appreciate hearing if you have had this same situation or has anyone had a more positive experience. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)