Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your statement does nothing for me. If - HIMs are truly trolling

Posted: Mar 12th, 2018 - 4:13 pm In Reply to: waste of time - Jon

then you would know we are not taking crap from MTSOs anymore and leaving this profession as quickly as possible. I think I can speak for most of us and say that we have been used and abused for long enough and threats and scare mongering doesn't mean dink diddly. We have waited long enough for things to change in our favor. Obviously, that isn't going to happen. We weren't valued highly enough when offshoring took hold, so we are looking elsewhere to support our families.

Soon enough hospitals and services will be on their own to solve their own problems without having MTs to make reports "perfect", struggle with lazy foreigners who no one controls to dictate like a real doctor, and find someone else to pay cheap a$$ wages to.

The transciption field is losing veterans right and left. Then who will type these reports? Frankly, I don't care anymore. After 28 years devoted to making doctors look great, it will be your loss for not keeping me happy when I exit stage left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)