Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

I was actually accused of lying about my MT experience - SM

Posted: Mar 5th, 2018 - 4:04 pm In Reply to: Nacogdoches Transcription - WantToKnow

She didn't use that specific word, but that's what she was referring to regarding some of the mistakes I made on my first work for them.

The test was so easy a new grad could have passed it. No wonder you make mistakes in the real work when that's nothing like the test.

I could have shown her paperwork to prove her wrong about my years of experience, but why waste the time and effort. I've never before been accused of lying about my experience or skill in over 25 years and don't seem to have any problems with quality or having errors in the job I have now, nor have I ever in the past been accused of lack of skill or knowledge.

Absolute perfection is required right away or you're out. Everyone is right. It's not a good place to work unless you are perfect.

Give it a try if you have time to waste testing, interviewing, and learning specs, and if you only need a few dollars temporarily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)