Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Bering Paid Through PayPal - nn

Posted: Mar 1st, 2018 - 9:50 am In Reply to: Getting paid through Paypal - Old-fashioned MT

With PayPal, you will of course, have to give your potential employer your email address. You will get an email notification from PayPal as to when the money is in your account. The quickest way to "transfer money" to a checking account or a savings account is to download the PayPal app to your phone or tablet. You will need need to set up your banking information associated with the PayPal account. If you use the app, and let's say you have the money in your PayPal account on Monday, you transfer the money to your checking account and it will be in there first thing Tuesday. Another option is the PayPal Business Mastercard Debit card, which you can use like a regular debit card. I have used this both with companies and when my father has sent me money and using the app, it is in my checking account the next day. If you transfer the money via your PayPal account (using the computer), it can take up to 5-7 business days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)