Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Agree with you. - MT

Posted: Feb 24th, 2018 - 9:19 pm In Reply to: Was there any need to be so demeaning? - nm

I apologize to you on behalf of the majority of us who are absolutely not nasty like this. I do not know what is wrong with the people on this board. Would they talk to you face like that? The internet has desensitized people to the point where they forget they are addressing another human being. Anyway, if you want and it is easier, go to Indeed and follow those links to apply. And by the way, you can make a living and pay bills here. How long it will last here I do not know but I do it along with a side job. So go for it and take it one day at a time with resume in hand just in case it does not work out. Meanwhile again I am sorry you went through this here. To the nasties: What is wrong with you. You scream that the companies treat you poorly and then you come on here and treat others poorly. Seriously remember we are all fighting a battle no one knows about and next time you want to post something like this turn off the computer and go do something else. Thanks for doing us that favor. Have a nice evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)