Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NJA - All Day Long

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2018 - 1:05 pm In Reply to: Why wait? Grab a Lowes job. NJA is the - New norm

Running into NJA every day, all day long, sometimes even at the beginning of my shift (even my one late day/evening shift). Yet I'm being asked to change my schedule because there are too many people on the day I work late. Well...I've been on that shift for over a year, maybe 2 (can't remember when I was switched to that shift, given no choice, just you are being switched mind you). It's not my fault there are too many people on that shift. Why don't you start with people who have been more recently placed on that shift or new hires. Whey are they even hiring at all when there's not enough work as it is? This place is beyond ridiculous!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)