Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My resume is what's wrong with me - MT

Posted: Feb 21st, 2018 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: Sorry, not my experience - see msg

Solid work experience for almost 30 years with only MT. I was in public relations and administration back after college but immediately got into MT when I realized I could make much more. I go to the interview dressed in a suit and they look at me and my resume and ask if I can verify insurance. I say I can learn. I also have education up to one year of doctorate in counseling. So. There's that. Don't ask about counseling jobs. With all these years of transcription they tend to look at that instead of my recent degrees. So. Anyway, I'm not going to explain myself further as I do not need to but it is for me what it is. It is for you what it is. Good for you. All the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)