Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

computer - romiha

Posted: Feb 19th, 2018 - 9:06 am In Reply to: RE: - Huneygirl07

It's what you are most comfortable with. I have been in this career since 1994 and use a desktop computer. My keyboard is a "clicker" and my desk is ergonomic (keyboard drawer lower than desk to avoid carpal tunnel). I have a laptop for "emergencies" and simply cannot use the built-in keyboard. I must use my clicker keyboard. If I'm not at home when transcribing, typically the desk is not ergonomic and if I type too long, my back between my shoulder blades starts to burn.

Good luck in your career. Be sure to read other posts in the main board. MT is a dying industry and most of us are disheartened with constant reductions in pay, increase in quotas, etc. You might want to consider another career choice before it's too late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)