Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 63)

Hourly pay - Exhausted

Posted: Feb 19th, 2018 - 8:13 am In Reply to: Plus you get paid - if you have to wait

Oh, you mean hourly pay, something I'm sure none of us has seen in many many years (other than after the Cyberattack last summer). Um, um, um or how about playing loud music right next to the phone or driving down the road with the radio on and dictating a 14-minute operation. None of these "healthcare professionals" is held accountable for these practices and guess what, they very much DO affect patient care and in my unimportant opinion are in violation of HIPAA. I'm ranting here, I know. I'm just so tired of this crap I could scream. I went to college and got a degree to do this work. I spent many hours and lots of money and time sitting in classes and doing homework so that I could be the best MLS I could be, and now I'm nothing but a peon who isn't worth $10 an hour. Thanks, MTStars, for providing me with a platform to rant and rave. It's all there is now to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)