Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It is not only happening to you - They lie

Posted: Feb 17th, 2018 - 4:46 pm In Reply to: Does anyone work Fridays 9 to midnight? - kimosmom

It's not only happening to you. They are such liars. I had the same thing happening to me and figured it out that my hours were staying with the week that was ending but my lines were going to the next week. It happens to anyone who works Friday nights and the Webclock time is a different time zone than the EditScript timestamps on the reports on the metrics. Like for me, the timestamps on the reports I did were EST but Webclock time for me is MST since I live in MST, so that made me 2 hours behind and any lines I did from 10 pm to midnight MST Friday nights went on the next weeks line counts but the 2 hours it took me to produce those lines stayed with the current week. After I figured that out and after a while of that I no longer worked extra after my shift ended 10 pm my time on Friday nights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)