Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

My take - MT

Posted: Feb 17th, 2018 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: wow, really? - Nuancer

Nuance wants to get the hospitals to sell their software etc. It's the licenses the hospitals have to pay for every year. That is where Nuance makes the money. Now they "inherit" the MT, take a coupla months to run those careers into the ground sucking the money out of that, send to India and now adays keep in USA by farming out to a contractor which subcontracts out to the MTs for less than half. This way nuance gets a small amount and pays no benefits, and hospitals have to pay for their software. It's all probably a numbers game where Nuance does as little as possible and gives out as little as possible for maximum profit. I think they won't manage MTs any longer and will give to contracting companies to subcontract. I see this as 100% in the near future at least when Ricci retires and or the government finishes its investigation of Nuance for the virus and downtime last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)