Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Over reporting of hours - Me too

Posted: Feb 15th, 2018 - 10:20 am In Reply to: Over reporting of hours - MT

Just put on PM also. Have also been here almost 20 years. I was doing great until all this NJA. I just don't understand why they don't check to see what your performance was like up until the last week in December, and if it was perfect and your time cards were fine, why make an issue of something that is so obviously NJA related?

"Over reporting of hours" makes it sounds like you are trying to get away with something! Clearly, it's because constantly waiting on reports is going to cause discrepancy issues. Trying to add in PTO and fix your time card is a nightmare, and there's no way to make up time when there is no work at those times either, and you are probably going to come up short on hours and then you'll be on PM because they have to pay make-up pay!

It's also going to cause LPH issues for some people. And accounts coming in from everywhere because of NJA may cause temporary audit issues. Even if you don't count how it slows us down, it messes with your concentration!

Fine if they want to conference call and give us suggestions on how to minimize all this, but there is no need for PM. That's just salt in a wound! Who is suffering from this more than we are already? Do they think we like this? We are sitting at a computer for 3 minutes between every single report, not being paid, while all the rest of this is occurring.

I don't think they're singling the old-timers out. I just think the higher ups don't think these things through!! Where is the senior management who are saying what I just said and pointing out that all this will pass as soon as the NJA passes??

I think we should be receiving gift baskets and bonuses just for hanging in there with all this NJA.

I'm even happy to receive a few group emails about how to avoid some of these issues while the BoB is going through a serious issue with NJA. Maybe it would help and if nothing else, it would at least let us know that they get how frustrated we all are and they're on our side.

But instead we're put on PM. That tells us they don't get it and they're not on our side. It's just wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)