Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What if everyone participates? Long one - Get Ready ... - nm

Posted: Feb 14th, 2018 - 7:03 pm In Reply to: Lots and lots of good luck to everyone who - participates!!!!! nm

Who has the willingness to participate? We don’t have to do this on the 16th. We can get some more information, organize, join together - not just ImedX QAs and MTs but those from Nuance, M-Modal and all the rest! Striking isn't just 1 day, it is until demands are met. Everyone strikes, not just 3 or 4 people from ImedX and 12 from Nuance and 6 from M-Modal or whoever. “We” all strike at the same time for as long as it takes. We need to get together and do something! Do you realize the new wage decrease is 3 cpl at ImedX. Cannot say for the others, but that is up to and more than $200 out a paycheck each 2 weeks. I don’t understand why everyone is calling each other names, griping about this and that and not stepping up and doing something about this? What will it cost you? Your job – Yes maybe – BUT - What if something like this succeeds? What if? Give me a good reason, a really good reason why we cannot get together on this and do something, all of us, real soon. Okay, done ranting. Be nice with your responses. Make them positive not negative. There is enough hate going around this industry right now. Let’s try to work together. If you don’t want to respond here, email me. I will most definitely email back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)