Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Is there - a reason

Posted: Feb 14th, 2018 - 9:23 am In Reply to: Is there a reason why they audit constantly. I have honestly never seen this - PAMT

Yes, there is a reason....it is to find any and all mistakes that they can to lower our already pitiful pay, to make us feel incompetent and useless, and IMO, to make us finally give up and quit. Some of the stuff that is filled in my blanks is flat out wrong or doesn't make sense. I know good and well what they put in at times is not what I thought I heard or the dictator stumbled over correcting so much that it was impossible to tell what was said. Yes, I could have the feedback audited, but there's just too much of it I don't agree with and it would take too long putting together a message, on my time, that it's just not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)