Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 42)

Work flow and people who assign work RANT - MT

Posted: Feb 9th, 2018 - 1:36 pm

I have got to get this off my chest. I have been in this business for many years. This happened years ago and it continues to happen now although I think it is worse now adays, so here goes: I am sick and tired of those tiny puny minds who are in charge of work flow.  I work at a midsize company and I am not sure if this happens in the big companies because they are pretty nameless and faceless...but I am SO TIRED of getting crappy work in my queue if the work flow person is having a bad day, if for some reason I decide not to do OT, or for any other particular reason based on their power.  Furthermore, I am SO SICK of people being favorites and getting the good work all the time, no matter what they do. The gossip behind it all. OMG. I thought it was going to be a great day today and a great weekend.  As in back in the day, I thought I could put goal lines and actually accomplish it and put it on my budget sheet. BUT NO. The minute I decline OT for today the crappy work began. It was SO OBVIOUS. Then I realize different day same crap. This thing which is what supports me, my bread and butter, is in the hands of middle school idiots! And no I am not going to look for something else. I refuse to run because those rare times when things are followed properly I can make a good living. Thank you for listening to my rant. Now please share your thoughts on people in work flow who assign according to their moods and office politics!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)