Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

medical billing program - jaf

Posted: Feb 9th, 2018 - 9:47 am In Reply to: Medical Billing program at Career Step vs Andrews - MJ

I just completed the Medical Billing program through AAPC, and is fairly easy. They give you 4 months to complete the course. My credential exam is already scheduled. You will need to know some Coding in order to make sure you are billing the correct things, so i decided i needed to know more about the coding portion of it to understand modifiers and codes, so i have enrolled in the CPC-A program so will try to credentialed in both. The billing part was easier to understand and if you know nothing about coding, my suggestion is to take the coding part first. AAPC also has a 4 month program for that as well. hope this helps. AAPC for CPB-biller is 1295 now, CPC-A coder is 2200.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)