Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

I've used Emdat Inscribe for 8 years now without - see msg

Posted: Feb 8th, 2018 - 6:26 pm In Reply to: EmDat and ChartNet platforms - syna

a foot pedal and it's just fine. Two tips to make it easier (these are also handy if you use a footpedal): 1. Under File > Options you can customize the F keys to suit yourself. For example, I have play/pause as a toggle instead of taking up two separate F keys and I have one that inserts a timestamp. 2. Look up the list of keyboard shortcuts and choose, say, three that you want to learn as a priority. Put them on a sticky note and make the effort to use the keyboard shortcuts when possible instead of the mouse. Once you find yourself not looking at the note and using the shortcut automatically, eg, for print preview, replace it with another one you want to learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)