Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 60)

QA strikes again - Old MT

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2018 - 1:35 pm

I am SO TIRED of all the nit-picking.  The other day I had a new type of report that I had never done, so I went back into prior reports to see how the formatting was done.  I copied the exact formatting that was on the previous reports.  The numbered list was at the left margin and that's how I did my report.  When I got the feedback, all of my numbers were crossed out and QA had moved them to the indented automatic numbering position.  My question is, how did those other people get through without anything being changed on THEIR reports?  The prior reports are the only samples I have, so when I format my reports exactly like those already there, mine get marked and changed.  I am so sick of all this crap.  It's like I can't have ONE report go through that QA doesn't find something "wrong" with my formatting.  I'm beginning to think it is job security for the QA people.  If they don't find at least one thing "wrong" in a report, it looks bad for them.  I for one am sick of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)