Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Whole Foods - Mt

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2018 - 2:41 am In Reply to: Whole Foods score card - MT

Is because we do not stand out as a group of employees. We do not support each other. Every time someone tries to get something going for support or as a group there are too many negative people that will not participate. It will never change. Look at how some comments are so derogatory on here against other people. Look how it is that when someone needs help with something and they get attacked. I for one support efforts to try to help but most people have or MTs hate their jobs but do nothing about it even if the most effort they can give is support. MTs are taking jobs with India wages and then turn around complaining about their pay. It WILL NOT change until as a group we stand up against it. The women’s movement happened countrywide but you won’t see us doing anything about our situation. All people do here is complain and it stops right there. And then they get put down for trying to do something about it with every excuse possible. I’m sure negative posts will follow this comment. I expect it. It’s the way it always goes on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)