Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

I think I was misunderstood. - grossed out

Posted: Feb 1st, 2018 - 5:26 pm In Reply to: A general rant. - grossed out

I wasn’t trying to sound naive or claim that this is something new to our job. I know darn well this has been happening forever. I’ve also heard it all from the screaming kids to barking dogs to peeing. My point was that in my just over 20 years it has always just been a few chronic offenders on each account that had some giant ego and didn’t seem to care about anyone but themselves. For about the last 5 years, for me at least, it has increased dramatically to the point where it is at least 90% of the doctors on my accounts with terrible noises and background noise. Maybe all the “good” stuff went to India. Who knows. I definitely didn’t say that it never happened or that it was a new thing though, just a major increase, or at least that’s my experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)