Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 42)

Maybe I’ve just been lucky. - grossed out

Posted: Feb 1st, 2018 - 5:19 pm In Reply to: Eating while dictating - Old timer

I’ve going on just over 20 years now. I’m not by any means saying it never happened before. There was always a few docs at every facility that did this on my accounts, but by and large recently it seems to be every single doctor. Maybe I’ve just gotten lucky that it had only been a small group of them before and now I’ve just got the norm of it being the vast majority. It just seems like all the facilities I’ve worked for in the past have kept their docs pretty much in line and put them through a dictation class if they were having bad habits that created unnecessary blanks. They really kept their feet to the fire to behave except for the random few at each place that refused to care. Now though the facilities just don’t care. They say they know there will be a lot of blanks, sometimes up to 40% and they just shrug and are okay with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)