Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 52)

Incentives - WMM

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2018 - 10:48 am

I just want to say first, I know, I have a "good" job with steady work and don't want to hear anything about NJA or bad pay, etc.

We are constantly asked to work more, give a few hours extra. Well, we already do. We took a 10% pay cut last year, so now we have to work more to make the same.

These incentives are in gift cards are nonsense. I would rather see 1 or 2 cents more extra in my pay check to work on the weekends rather than a gift card once in a while.

Most of us have families and want to spend time with them. I would love to see how many more reports would get done if they just upped the weekend line rate. If you want to sit for 10-12 hours  a day or more then you can win one of the big prizes but most of us can't so we just take the participation incentive. Sorry but as long as I make what I need I'm not giving anymore considering what the taken away.

Show it in our pay how much you appreciate what we do for you, as you keep telling us. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)