Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

This is what I did - Sleepymt

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2018 - 6:06 pm In Reply to: Removing error on Workforce - ea

I don't know if it's right, but I did this and it worked.

Go to time card. Click on the day/hours in question. Click on them again. You'll see "edit entry time card" with your punches that you worked. Make sure you use the correct version that you worked. In the comments section, write that this is the correct version and enable the alert. Then, do the same thing on the error entry. In the comments, say that this error entry is invalid or whatever you want to say, and that it needs to be voided. Hit the "enable alert". Unfortunately, your manager has to void the error messages, you can't.

However, if this is a punch that isn't correct, do the same thing but go in and change the time to the correct time. Hit update entry.

I hope this helps. When in doubt, just enable the alert and put a message to your manager in the comments or email her directly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)