Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Shame on me? Shame on you. I love my job and KS. - Long Time KS MT

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2018 - 12:55 pm In Reply to: Regarding past KS employees. - see msg.

If you left, why do you still care? Many, many, many of us love the company and stay because of that. I have a good account with a back-up. W2's just came out, and I made just over $57,000 last year, which is more than many of my MT friends at other companies.

I'm happy for you that you have kept in touch with others who left KS. My question is why? If I hated somewhere, I would certainly not want to be reminded constantly of how unhappy I was there.

My experience is different than yours, obviously. That doesn't mean I'm lying (I'm not). Different strokes for different folks. I just don't understand why someone who left a company years ago, according to their own posts, still wants to trash that company. I think that there is enough negativity in this world to hang on to bitterness. Like my granddaughter sings every day ---- Let It Go

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)