Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Here's what happened - sm

Posted: Jan 21st, 2018 - 6:33 pm In Reply to: You are saying Nuance gave you the opportunity to - go with an outsource company?

Most of my accounts just disappeared slowly over a year.

On one account I was contacted by a former coworker (who had already lost her accounts at Nuance) who somehow knew where one of our accounts went. She said they needed help on the account.

I was happy to leave Nuance ASAP because I knew I was about to be completely out of work. I knew they wouldn't find me more work because they had not found anyone more work.

I knew several of my coworkers at Nuance (I know this is rare) because I had previously worked with them at our prior company (bought by Nuance), and at that company we were allowed to contact and get to know each other.

But, I also knew someone else who had been offered by Nuance to go with the outsource company on her accounts. It all depends on whether the outsource company needs MTs or wants Nuance's MTs. Just depends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)