Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

Wow - MTT

Posted: Jan 20th, 2018 - 2:52 pm In Reply to: QA - meMT

I also work in QA but at my company we strive to be helpful and non-punitive. I would never talk about MTs the way you just did. I can just imagine this is the way you give feedback too. SMH.

This is what you need to realize, though it sounds like you do not have any empathy: That MT may have just spent half an hour on a 5-minute report by a difficult dictator and to see a document marked up for commas is disheartening and insulting. Or they may have spent a day glued to their desk trying to help the company stay in TAT and going above and beyond, just to get their work back "corrected" with trivial punctuation errors that did not change the meaning of the sentence and certainly would not matter IN THE LEAST to the person who is dictating.

It doesn't matter if you don't "ding" them with points, it's still what can be perceived as a trivial correction and affects confidence and morale.

This is what you need to keep in mind. It would make you a better QA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)