Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

End of January, still a lot of OOWs - the flow of work is also weird

Posted: Jan 20th, 2018 - 7:14 am

Anyone else have the experience that some accounts (bad ones) seem to have lots of jobs dumped in the early afternoon? Seems like maybe these are the subcontracted or offshored ones because every night there are lots of jobs, then nothing in the morning again.

Well, for once I don't mind using up all my PTO because it seems maybe when/if they fire us all (or me for sure, I am getting multiple threatening MUP warnings because I took like 2 weeks to adjust to the new platform, new bad accounts) at least I won't get stiffed on the PTO because I will have used it all.

I always check the stock discussion page when things seem to be more "off" than usual -  link below - and thanks to someone on this list who drew our attention to this back when we had the cyberattack. Although the NUAN stock is going up it is not going up anywhere near as fast as the rest of the stock market (and that constitutes most of the posts - they are pretty mad).

I don't really understand what they are talking about most of the time except for they have a problem with the CEO too (who doesn't?). Nuance has filed a lawsuit against MModal for patent infringement for some speech recognition products, maybe that figures into this somehow?

LINK/URL: End of January, still a lot of OOWs

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)