Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Similar situation - see msg

Posted: Jan 18th, 2018 - 6:48 pm In Reply to: I do QA as well as MT...here's what I have to say - FWIW

I also do QA as well as MT and where I work, I have three options but obviously not everywhere does.

- mark down using pre-programmed codes/deductions depending on the severity of the error, usually related to "does it impact on patient care and/or deviate from the intended meaning?"

- leave a feedback comment but with no score attached to it - useful for including how I found a flagged word or explaining why I changed something.

- make a change but leave no feedback at all - this is often where our MTSO rules have a formatting preference that is optional rather than mandatory.

Often the correct option of those three is very clear cut but sometimes it depends on my mood, if it's repeat feedback or if the MT is new and still learning and needs guidance or is an old hand and should know better (or an old hand and had a brain fart).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)